All admission are made provisional and subject to approval by the KSDNEB Board/Paramedical Board/KSNC/INC. If the admission would not to be approved by the KSDNEB Board/Paramedical Board/KSNC/INC, for any reason whatsoever the management is not responsible. Admission secured on the basis of false information provided shall be cancelled and the fees should be forfeited.
|Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery||DOWNLOAD(.pdf)|
|Diploma in Health Inspector||DOWNLOAD(.pdf)|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician||DOWNLOAD(.pdf)|
Meritorious students will be given preference.
Prospectus with application form can be obtained in person only from the administrative office between 9 am to 5 pm on payment of Rs.250/- through Cash / DD drawn in favour of Vaidya School of Nursing, payable at Channarayapatna for GNM Course and Rs.250/- through Cash / DD drawn in favour of Vaidya Institute of Paramedical Sciences, payable at Channarayapatna for DMLT / DHI Course
The enclosed application form, duly signed and complete in all aspect should be hand delivered to the office before the due date and acknowledgment received thereafter.
Counseling letter will be sent to the selected candidates. Candidates are to appear for counseling as per the call letter on the prescribed date and time. Physical presence of the candidate at the time of counseling is mandatory.
1. The payment of all fees payable to Institution.
2. Submission of all certificates and testimonials in original as per requirement.
3. Medical fitness clearance.
4. All original certificates submitted to the school at the time of admission will be returned only after the settlement of all dues.
5. No stipend will be given throughout the course.
6. All disputes are confined to jurisdiction of the district courts of Hassan city only.
Selection is solely at the discretion of the management and the decision will be final.
The annual fees should be paid during the commencements of the respective year. Fee structure for the academic year can be obtained from the school office. All admitted candidates must remit the annual School fee before the commencement of classes. All expenses in connection with the training arising from time too time have to paid by the candidates. Fee Structure is subject to revision as per board / management / Government decision. Fees are subject to revision every year and revised fees will be applicable to all the student of school. Fee once paid will not be refunded at all.
Students who voluntarily withdraw from the school at any time before completing the course shall be required to pay full fees for the entire course. As a matter of policy students are not relieved during the course. Request for extension of payment of fees will not be considered at any circumstance. The student name will be removed from the attendance register if fees are not remitted in time.
1. A student must produce the identity card issued by the college whenever demanded by the college officials.
2. Students should not stand or loiter on the corridors during class hours.
3. The students should not bring any outsider inside the college campus.
4. Disciplinary action will be taken against any student found in possession of or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
5. Students are forbidden to bring firecrackers to the college campus.
6. Ragging is a cognizable offence and those who indulge in it, even encourage it, and will be handed over to the police. Books, periodicals or papers of an objectionable nature should not be brought into the campus.
7. Insubordination, habitual in attention, neglect of work, unbecoming language or conduct, obscenity in word or deed render a student liable to temporary or permanent dismissal.
8. Boys and girls are expected to conduct themselves with dignity and maturity in their interrelationship. They must observe norms of decency and propriety.
9. The campus must be kept clean at all times. Littering with wrappers, waste paper, etc. defacing the walls or desks, damaging college property, etc., are offence liable for punishment.
10. The student should not involve himself/herself in any unlawful activity that violates the decorum, discipline and dignity of the college.
11. The student should not go to the media without prior permission of the principal.
Ragging is a serious offence and is treated as a criminal and punishable offence. No student must indulge or encourage or support ragging of any kind. And student can be liable for if found guilty.